11th Annual Beefsteak Dinner
It is official...the Beefsteak is BACK!
DONATIONS ARE STILL BEING MATCHED 2 TO 1 THROUGH MIDNIGHT ON OCTOBER 9TH, 2021! MAKE A DONATION BELOW NOW!
TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED! YOU MAY STILL PURCHASE 50/50 TICKETS UP TO THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT.
If you cannot attend this wonderful event, please consider making a donation towards our Beefsteak Dinner. ALL DONATIONS WILL BE MATCHED 2 TO 1! MAKE TRIPLE THE IMPACT!
Please take a moment to read over and familiarize yourself with this year's expectations.
- We have capped the number of tickets sold so that there will be less tables than in the past. This means we will be able to spread everyone out more, which many people requested.
- Masks will be required except while eating. All shelter & restaurant staff, and volunteers will be masked while serving you. If you forget your mask, don't worry - we'll have some to give out (or you can purchase one with the Father John's logo at the event!).
- We will be checking people in outside upon arrival, weather permitting. We will also be selling tickets for the Tricky Tray, Special Tricky Tray and 50/50 outside, weather permitting. In addition to helping avoid congestion inside, it will help pass the time while you wait to get in! You will also be able to purchase tickets inside should you make a last-minute decision.
- The Live Auction with be held as a Silent Auction. Please make sure you check out the gifts in front of the room and place your bid.
- Throughout the night, we will be calling the winning numbers of the Tricky Tray baskets and delivering them to winner's tables. This will help prevent congestion at the end of the evening and make it easier for all of the winners to receive their baskets/prizes.
Pope John XXIII Regional High School
28 Andover Road
Sparta, NJ 07871