Spay & Neuter Clinic Options
We seek to be a resource of information and service for the community to encourage responsible and committed pet ownership. Part of this is promoting and facilitating access to spay/neuter procedures to reduce the over-population and suffering of unwanted or homeless animals.
As of August, 2022, Father John's is proud to offer low-cost, high-quality spay/neuter out of our own facility. The procedures are performed by a licensed veterinarian who specializes in spay/neuter procedures. She is assisted by trained Father John's staff.
Our program is designed to help make getting your pet fixed convenient and affordable.
Together, we will battle pet over-population!
How It Works:
- Father John's operates our clinic on Wednesdays. The actual date of your pet's surgery will be set after you reserve your spot. Anticipate dropping your pet off at 730AM the day of surgery.
- To reserve a spot in the clinic, you will fill out the form below. In doing so you will sign a surgical release form and submit payment. Once done, this will ensure you schedule you in the next available date.
- All payments for Spay/Neuter Services are NON-REFUNDABLE if you fail to make your scheduled appointment without 48 hours notice.
- Should you need to reschedule your appointment and fail to give 48 hours notice, you will be charged an additional $30 rescheduling fee.
- We will contact you via email with the date of your appointment.
- Included in that email will be pre- and post-operation instructions.
Want to know more? Watch our informational video here!
To get started, fill out the form below!
Father John's Animal House strongly believes in the spaying and neutering of pets. There are so many benefits to the procedure, the big one being it helps reduce the population of unwanted and homeless pets! Please check out this link to learn more about the benefits.