Volunteer at Father John's Animal House
Attention Volunteer Applicants! We appreciate your willingness to sign up to help us save the animals. Unfortunately in compliance with all state and federal recommendations we are suspending all volunteer orientations and activities in an attempt to reduce the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Please feel free to submit your application at this time though and we will reach out once volunteer training commences. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe and stay healthy!
We are always looking for dedicated volunteers to help us help the animals! If you can offer assistance in any of the areas below and would like to volunteer, please follow the link below, complete, and submit the form.
You must contact us to register for our next volunteer orientation before becoming a volunteer.
As always, we thank you for your support!
Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a part of the Father John’s family. Volunteers are a vital part of our organization’s success. Please follow the steps below and let’s get you helping us save lives!
*All Volunteers Must Be 18 Years Of Age*
- A.M. Cleaning of cat cages and cat rooms
- Walk Dogs
- Cuddle and Socialize Cats
- Transport Animals to Veterinary Appointments
- Weeding and Grounds Keeping
- Handyman Skills
- Assist with brainstorming and planning fundraisers.
- Help with selling 50/50 Tickets, Tricky Tray, Supply Drives, etc.
- Assistance with large mailings such as collating, stuffing envelopes, etc.